Boston, Worcester, Springfield Injury Attorney
Flynn Law Firm represents workers throughout Massachusetts, Metro West, Worcester, Greater Boston, Plymouth, in personal injury litigation. Flynn Law Firm concentrates its practice on men and women seriously injured or killed in construction site accidents. Most Flynn Law Firm clients are referrals from other lawyers or other clients. Their trust in Flynn Law Firm to do the best for their clients and friends or family in construction accident cases is our source of pride. Attorney Robert H. Flynn has been an AV-rated* attorney under Martindale-Hubbell’s review system for the last 25 years. He is a recognized as a Massachusetts and New England Super Lawyer.
Serving Injured Individuals Across Massachusetts
Flynn Law Firm offers experienced and knowledgeable counsel to individuals who have suffered workplace of construction site injury because of the careless or negligent acts of others.
- Construction and maintenance accidents: The firm represents workers in all types of claims related to injuries on a construction site, including injuries caused by scaffolding or ladder accidents, trench collapses, falls, falling objects or debris, OSHA violations, heavy equipment accidents, power tool injuries and electrical accidents. The firm aggressively pursues third-party claims (against parties other than your employer), as well as double comp cases against employers who willfully or recklessly injure their employees, and represents workers with affiliated lawyers in the workers’ compensation claims coordinating the liability insurance recovery, workers’ compensation medical and disability insurances to provide a full and well coordinated recovery for the seriously injured.
- Premises accidents: The firm uses its familiarity and skills from construction accidents to investigate post-completion accidents, even years later, caused by defects in the original design or construction of the property by the architect, engineer or contractor. Low hanging obstructions over means of egress or ingress, over steps, or stairs which violate the state building code or elevator or escalators which violate the elevator code, are developed in the same manner that construction accident cases are prepared.
- Nursing home or assisted living abuse or neglect: The firm works for victims of nursing home negligence or abuse, representing patients and their families when a patient has been injured or killed by preventable falls, from bed sores, from dehydration or malnutrition, medication errors, failure to provide safety devices like bed side rails, failure to comply with orders for patient care, failure to be attentive or to comply with Massachusetts regulations and industry standards governing the care and staffing at such facilities and from injuries resulting from a failure to diagnose or treat a medical condition.
- Legal malpractice claims: The firm also represents people who have been damaged by the negligence of another lawyer. These claims may include allegations related to the failure to file documents in a timely fashion or meet deadlines, as well as improper billing or use of client funds.
- Employment and franchisee/franchisor claims: The firm also represents employees and franchisees injured or harmed by wrongful termination, breach of employment or franchise agreements by employers or franchisors, misconduct, unfair business practices or workplace discriminations such as age, race, sex discrimination, FMLA, ADA or other retaliations and job loss.
- Business disputes: The firm also represents businesses harmed by breach of contract or agreement, unfair and deceptive business practices, partnership and fiduciary wrongdoing and commercial disputes.
- Automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents: Attorney Robert H. Flynn has represented insurers of defendants in trucking, motor vehicle, motorcycle, aviation and boating accidents, as well as trolleys, buses and train accidents. He served as chairman of a major defense and insurance association’s. Railroad and Transportation Committees. He knows what it takes for a case which arises on our roadways or in commercial transportation to be properly prepared, tried and settled.
- ADR: Attorney Robert H. Flynn is trusted by other lawyers and insurers to provide prompt, fair and reliable Mediation and Arbitration services in insurance, accident, injury, claims, business and commercial disputes, construction claims and other civil disputes.
Contact the Flynn Law Firm, PC
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Worcester personal injury lawyer, call 781-269-1005 or contact the Flynn Law Firm by e-mail. Our goal is to recover the maximum compensation available.
*AV Preeminent are used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards. The AV rating is the highest possible rating in both categories.